Hyperlinking Phone# & Passcodes for conference calls using Windows Phone

scottstevenenson

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
New to the Windows mobile phone... I use my Windows phone for business and do a lot of conference calls. With my iPhone I used to be able to put the phone number with three commas and then the passcode to the conference call in the meeting request (format = 555-555-5555,,,12121212#). By using this format my customers could just click the link in their iPhone and it would auto-dial the conference number along with the passcode so that they did not have to remember the passcode while driving.

Example: 555-555-5555,,,12121212#. (autohyperlink for iOS)
VS
555-555-5555 Passcode 12121212 then press # (caller can hyperlink the phone number but has to remember the passcode and dial it while driving...)

By using this format you could just click the number and it would dial the number pause then auto add the passcode and # to enter the conference call. I think Blackberry used to use a similar format to achieve the same thing.

Any help would be appreciated!

scottstevenenson

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for taking the time to reply. I tried the 'Number , Passcode#' and couldn't get that to work. I also couldn't find the Nokia Conference app in the store. That said, I did find an app called my Conference Calleague which seems to work. I purchased it and am up and running. Thanks again for sending me in the right direction.

John20212

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
You can get the Nokia Conference app on the Windows Phone website by signing in and clicking buy/install it will send it to your phone. Or just click the store link from you phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99