40+% battery discharge

atherosxd

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
My phone is good on standby but when i will start to use facebook, twitter and 6tag, my discharge will dive down 30-40% discharge even on wifi only. Just today I only got 3 and a half battery with somewhat heavy use, 3-6youtube videos,constant texting with fb chat. Minutes of using fb,twitter and 6tag but not longer than 10mins use

928sb

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
One or more is applicable:

1. Your phone is defective.

2. You are expecting too much from your device.

3. You need to change some settings.
-Turn your screen brightness down
-Limit your allowed background tasks
-Turn your screen sensitivity down

***Research some "Battery Saving" threads

atherosxd

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
One or more is applicable:

1. Your phone is defective.

2. You are expecting too much from your device.

3. You need to change some settings.
-Turn your screen brightness down
-Limit your allowed background tasks
-Turn your screen sensitivity down

***Research some "Battery Saving" threads

thanks for the reply. I'll be sending my phone to the store where I bought it because the screen has a crack on the lower side of the screen and maybe about the battery also if it is defective.

mickydale

Banned
Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Had same issues after the Black update.... It sucks, but backup everything and try hard resetting the phone... Afterwards limit your background task to the bare necessities, also turn down the screen brightness and the vibration off.... Also run wifi over mobile data whenever possible... My batterylife more than doubled after this....

fieldbaker

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Yeah hard reset it, if that doesnt work - return it. I've had two 1020s.. First one had HORRIFIC battery life. Second one is like a different phone. Maybe you got a bad one too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6