Battery Life

marratj

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Well, screen ON time is not so good, that's right. Due to the AMOLED display, the 1020 will burn siginificant power when the screen is lit, especially with white backgrounds..

Saul Slowik

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Four hours of screen on time will drain the battery of any device, especially with an AMOLED display.

I've had nothing but good luck with my Lumia 1020. With moderate to heavy use, I can get through a full day on 3G.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
try these simple steps , turn of nfc by going into settings -> tap and send -> turn it of, use wifi whenever possible since 2/3g requires lot of battery , close background task ->long press the back button and if you are on black firmware , press the 'X' button each card of app to close it else if you are still on amber keep pressing the back button until you are back on start screen , ; disable the background task that you don't use -> head into settings , swipe right and background task-> black apps that you don't want to run into background; choose a black them whenever possible since white does drain battery(I have noticed this , using the black theme really makes a difference ) and if your phone is new , it might take some time for battery to calibrate itself, will improve battery time as it gets charged .
or just turn on battery saver mode and use twitter :) and see a huge difference

anon(5650876)

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
try these simple steps , turn of nfc by going into settings -> tap and send -> turn it of, use wifi whenever possible since 2/3g requires lot of battery , close background task ->long press the back button and if you are on black firmware , press the 'X' button each card of app to close it else if you are still on amber keep pressing the back button until you are back on start screen , ; disable the background task that you don't use -> head into settings , swipe right and background task-> black apps that you don't want to run into background; choose a black them whenever possible since white does drain battery(I have noticed this , using the black theme really makes a difference ) and if your phone is new , it might take some time for battery to calibrate itself, will improve battery time as it gets charged .
or just turn on battery saver mode and use twitter :) and see a huge difference

lol.
I ALWAYS have BLACK THEME wherever possible.

I ALWAYS keep BATTERY SAVER ON.
Still I'm having this problem.
Even if I haven't taken any photo.😁😁

amrut_m

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Using Internet Drains alot of battery,
not only Normal LCD screens but Amoleds too.
Cut down your internet browsing and then check,or try not browsing for a single day.

Have you just got your phone ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes