I am a Lumia Fanboy(Though slowly becoming disheartened with nokia/microsoft) and an avid Teen wolf Fan(Teen wolf airs on Mondays at 10 PM on MTV). It's one of my favorite TV Shows...and if i wasn't so into technology, I may not have paid this any mind.

However, Last Monday's episode and this past Monday's Episode of teen wolf had some major Product Placement of the beautiful Lumia 1020. By now I am actually used to seeing Lumias on this
    show. Earlier in the season, Stiles was rocking a Cyan 920(And then the fool now has a HTC ONE...poor sap lol) as well as I've seen other Lumias but usually it's not really a focal point of the actual
    plot line.

Last Monday's episode had one of the characters on the verge of being electrocuted/kill and the killer wanted to take a picture of her to remember the occasion or whatever...Out comes the Lumia 1020 and it's focal point on the camera. The guy was even doing some fiddling in the settings so i was glad to actually see that and took her picture.

Okay Cool...
    Flashforward to this past week's episode and the storyline revolved around getting that Phone back so the police wouldn't discover a secret about the girl. So they had to break-in to the station to get it back and of course there were quite a few shots of the phone...It's Dead State with the flashing battery, the ATT logo and of course the generic start screen. I can't remember if they went into the photo hub or not but i just found it so cool that the Lumia 1020 literally had a ton of focal points and it wasn't just like usual Product placement where you see someone using the device...This phone literally actually sort of RELATED to the storyline/show.

Ha again sorry for the random Fanboy of the Lumia/Teen wolf :P Just had to share. First thing my friends said when she saw the phone....
    "Isn't that phone with the crazy people fighting each other?"

And my brother's girlfriend was like "It's the same phone Micah had at Halloween that took those crazy cool pics, far away. Ooh that girl has one...I want one too."

Ha sorry for the randomness!
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    01-30-2014 06:16 PM
    Thanks for letting us know!
    Nogitsune Micah likes this.
    01-30-2014 06:19 PM