Hi-Res uploading

justmoe40

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I have sent email and request to the creator of the app Grin. this is the app most used by Imgur users. it has an upload photos selection. I have requested they include the hi-res folder in the app just like phriz.be does. this will allow the uploading over wifi or data plan of hi-res images without having to plug phone in to computer.

Grin is a free app and I think we would all be better off if this upload issue was finally put to rest since skydrive has made no attempt to come out with a fix. please download and email within app as well and maybe with enough requests the dev will help us.

just so everyone knows Imgur has one of the highest max image size of 10mb. anything over is only compressed to 10mb on the pro account.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
In your phone settings, SkyDrive has an option to upload your photos and videos in the highest quality. Default is standard quality. So you need to do that if you want to upload your 35MP image. :smile:

justmoe40

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
only works for the 5mp image. this thread is not a request for a fix that already exists...there is none. this thread is to urge others to ask current devs to adjust their current apps to allow for a fix.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon