Problems with buttons light

yuvalnyk

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey, I got my Lumia 1020 yesterday and I love it. But I have problems, the buttons lights don't turn on like they used to on my 920.
How can I fix it? I tried soft reset.

Live2Deliver

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
the lights won't turn on if there is enough ambient lights. it will when its dark. try covering the ambient light sensor with your finger to see if darkness brings it on, its between the ear speaker and front camera.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I have battery saver on on my phone and it still lights up the capacitive buttons.

if you go into display settings , there is option "battery saver brightness " if it is turned on , it will disable the light from buttons when battery saver mode is on , else if you turn it on ; it will not disable it in battery saver mode . and yes the light only works according to ambient light(if you are in a dark room, or there is not sufficient light source , the buttons will automatically turn on the light and vice versa(will turn of when you are in a bright, sufficient light.).
mine is set to on (actually its set to ON by default) , so whenever battery saver is turned on , it disabled the capacitive button light :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99