What is the most unique thing you have used your camera for??

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Okay, my daughter has the L1020, and we roadtripped to see her today. Took her and her boyfriend out to eat, and got to talking about her phone and how much she loves it.

Her boyfriend said the camera is so good, he lost the remote for their TV in their room and instead of tearing through the place looking for it, he took a picture with the L1020, and ZOOMED IN ON THE ROOM AND FOUND IT SITTIN BETWEEN THE BED AND THEIR COUCH!!

:grin:

I laughed so hard!! Made me think: Have you been inspired to use the camera in any silly or unusual way?

I suppose we should keep this clean, by the way....:cool:

tejedor1967

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I complained IT department about my keyboard being dirty between the keys. The IT guy told I was complaining without a reason, he said my keyboard wasn't that bad.

So I took a picture with my 1020 and sent it thru email putting his boss in the CC.

So they ordered a new one for me.

I LOVE THE MACRO IN MY 1020.

WP_20140213_10_06_25_Pro.jpg

w00cash1020

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
I complained IT department about my keyboard being dirty between the keys. The IT guy told I was complaining without a reason, he said my keyboard wasn't that bad.

So I took a picture with my 1020 and sent it thru email putting his boss in the CC.

View attachment 56905

Lmao

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
my dog lost his favorite chew toy, so i gave him my nokia camera grip since i dont use it and he loves it.

I'm not sure if this is a joke or not...that would be quite an expensive chew toy. Also, isn't there a battery inside of the camera grip? Probably not the best thing if you enjoy your dog being alive. lmao

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

View attachment 56905

Greatest.... story... EVER!!! :evil:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb