Fine "invisible" dust particles on the back lens?

Live2Deliver

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
doesn't look like dust on the lens to me, or at least what I had on my DSLR. Plus, none of the spots are at the same place.
Such 'orbs' outdoor can appear on photos in a dusty area or light drizzle and when flash is used or if there're bright sources of lights. Though there could be other causes, not very likely to be the camera.

Try taking a bright indoor photo without flash and see what happen. Or like what iAdrian23 said, send it in.

Live2Deliver

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
In bright indoors, I don't see any orbs. I see those orbs only in dark places only. When I use Xenon Flash.

Dust in the air. To fix the problem you have to tell your government to do something.

The dust reflects the light from the flash, or other bright light sources. Then because the brightly lit dust particles are so much closer, they appears unfocused which becomes the orbs in the photos.

anon(5650876)

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Dust in the air. To fix the problem you have to tell your government to do something.

The dust reflects the light from the flash, or other bright light sources. Then because the brightly lit dust particles are so much closer, they appears unfocused which becomes the orbs in the photos.

Indoors, in a dark room, I got those orbs. Not as many as outdoor dark, but noticeable in number.

In digicams we got get orbs. They also have xenon flash.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon