Just received my new camera grip today and noticed a weird issue, just wondering if anyone else had come across it.

When the grip is attached the volume up button no longer clicks. Just goes soft, still works but worried its gonna cause some damage. The top of the grip is quite tight and is what seems to cause it. I can do the same thing just by pinching the top two corners.

Im taking the lumia into a care point this weekend to be looked at for a separate issue (Screen Mura) so will mention this also.

Just wondered if anyone elses handset was the same?

Sent from my Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk
    02-26-2014 03:20 PM
    Just received my new camera grip today and noticed a weird issue, just wondering if anyone else had come across it.

When the grip is attached the volume up button no longer clicks. Just goes soft, still works but worried its gonna cause some damage. The top of the grip is quite tight and is what seems to cause it. I can do the same thing just by pinching the top two corners.
    Just in the natural day to day use of my phone [920] after I first got it the Volume Up became 'soft' like you describe. A couple weeks later though it just went away, it was quite odd...around that time is also when the 'battery shake' came about but that isn't a huge deal to me. [I've never had it in any sort of a case or anything.]
    02-27-2014 09:28 AM