MPA Tool - Deleting all the dummy files at once?

GPendolino

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Hello!

I've recently (like earlier today) gotten ahold of MPAtool so I can get all my album art back into place.

First off, the app is awesome and if you don't currently use it, I'd highly recommend it.

ONLY problem is those "dummy files".

Every Youtube video I see on it instructs you to go to the "Music + Videos" icon, select "music", then while under "artists" you hit the # so you can bring up the alphabet of artists, from here you select the globe on the bottom right of the screen. Doing this then bring up the MPA tool dummy "artist" and you are under the "albums". Swipe left to go to songs. Hit the select icon on the bottom row so now you can easily "select all" and then delete them all at once.

Easy right?

I fall off where we are under "artists" and I hit the "#" to bring up the alphabet. There's nothing under the globe icon. I have #-Z but no X or Globe. So instead, I have to go to "songs", from there I hit "#" and I can bring up the globe and sure enough, loads of "MPAtool dummy" files there. Problem is I can't select more than one at a time. If there were only like 100 of them, that would be cool. There are literally HUNDREDS of them though.

Any idea how to do this quickly?

luvkv

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
There is another problem un this app.. That.. Once there artist picture is added.. It can not be changed... Unless you remive the memory card which will.. Remove all the pictures or delete the song with that artish name... 😒

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos