I would to share my experience with ms online store

psamf24

May 24, 2013
Visit site
maybe this already happened to you. well i ordered two yellow Nokia 1020 thru MS online store because at&t didn't have any yellow colors at that time
and after waiting 7 days my order got stuck on " in process" so after a few phone calls and some emails they escalated my order. At the end my order was cancel due to a
processing error. so i got so impatient and irritated i ended up going to my local Verizon store and i got 4 lumia Icons. So 3 days later i got an email from the escalations department and they said
that the problem was fixed and they asked me to place a new order again so just to prove a point i placed a new order but this time i ordered the lumia 925 cause it's free on
contract and i was still waiting for them to clear my bank transaction and once again my new order got stuck "in process" but in the very end my experience with MS online store
was A happy ending and here is to show you below the solution to the issue.now has anyone have had any similar experience or issue?
Actions

MS Store Escalation​s (?) (Store.STOR.WW.00.EN.MSF.LCS.ES.T03.HOT.00.MM@css.one.microsoft.com)
Add to contacts
3/12/14
[Keep this message at the top of your inbox]
To: [user's email]
Picture of MS Store Escalations (?)
Hello Erick,

I wanted to update you on service request 1236692082. I have received a reply from the shipping department that due to a processing error the order will not ship. As I stated previously, we have encountered issues with Nokia Phones purchased with a contract. I would, however, like to offer a solution for the issue.
The price of the phone from your order with no contract is $399.00. If you would like, I can assist you in a purchase of this phone free of charge as compensation for the inconvenience. This would require me to request a promotional code from the accounting department to remove the balance from the order. I would like to inquire if you would like any accessories for this phone. I have provided a link to a listing of accessories for this phone below:

Shop Nokia Lumia 925 accessories - Microsoft Store U.S.

Please respond to this email as soon as possible if this offer is acceptable and I may be able to call you and set up an order this afternoon. I would of course apply free overnight shipping for the order so that you could potentially receive it on Friday. I look forward to your reply. If you have any questions please contact me and I will be happy to answer them. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Grant Jordan

Microsoft Online Store Escalations

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium