New to the Lumia 1020

Miska Hietala

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Hey all, have had this device for couple of days now, and it's been fun after Android. Got couple of questions tho..

Firstly, I'm told that this phone has lossless zoom. Have tried to find it but whenever I try to crop to zoom, the zoomed picture gets blurred like I would be using 2 Mpix camera...

Tried the Nokia refocus app and all shots I take with it are rainy mostly, like I would be shooting again with 2 Mpix camera..does the app need good lighting to work best?

Thanks for the replies��

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
You have to use the Nokia Camera app to both capture and edit/reframe photos. You also have to make sure the camera is set to capture both high res (JPG or DNG) and 5mp images. Hope this helps!

L_Lazybones

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
May be its because you took the pics with default camera app. The default camera app on windows phone cannot utilize those many pixels. That is why Nokia came up with their own app which can use those pixels wisely.

Taigatrommel

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
It is called "Nokia ProCam", however if your device is already running Nokia Black update and you've updated your camera apps, ProCan got replaced with "Nokia Camera", a purple icon which kinda looks like the back of the 1020.

Miska Hietala

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for replies. Any ideas where I can find the app for removing objects from an picture?

Sent from my RM-875_eu_finland_208 using Tapatalk

Miska Hietala

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Is it under the option for taking multiple pictures? Kinda nasty thing that for most effects u have to take pictures with specific app. Would be nice if u could use the effects with normal Nokia camera pictures.

Sent from my RM-875_eu_finland_208 using Tapatalk

Crasstoe

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
You have to be using Nokia Camera, click on the smart icon. It will say tap to begin (or something like that). A circle will slowly fill as the photos are taken. You will be presented with options like Best Shot, and Motion Blur etc... One of them is remove moving objects. You cannot remove moving objects from any photo, it must be taken using the smart sequence side of Nokia Camera. YouTube has plenty of videos.

Sent from my RM-875_eu_euro1_211 using Tapatalk

Miska Hietala

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Well I don't see any smart icon on the interface? Only place is see that mentioned circle is the mode which takes like 5 photos in row. But that option won't give option to remove anything from the picture😞

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk for wp

Crasstoe

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
It should take the 5, you then go to your camera role and find that photo, and then Open in Smart Camera (or edit smart sequence in Nokia Camera Beta).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss