Lumia 1020 experts please advise.

Jacks Blacks

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I am currently trying out a Nokia Lumia 1020,

Here are few queries :

1) Is the zoom in Nokia camera app completely loss less or it goes beyond say 6x and goes to lossy levels. A zoom level indicator would be great.

2) After black update no more app updates (not the live tiles, in the store no updates are shown for installed apps)

3) Can i take photo while recording video

4) Sound inside the phone when camera is on ( is it the ballbearing image stabilizer ? awesome)

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Bahamen

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
1) Is the zoom in Nokia camera app completely loss less or it goes beyond say 6x and goes to lossy levels. A zoom level indicator would be great
Yes, the zoom is lossless and goes up to 3x. You will not be able to zoom further in the Camera app, but you can choose to crop even further beyond the maximum zoom which is of course lossy with lower resolution.
2) After black update no more app updates (not the live tiles, in the store no updates are shown for installed apps)
I'm not sure I understand your question, but app updates should appear in your Store live tile status and also when you open Store.
3) Can i take photo while recording video
No. But you can take a snapshot image from the video.
4) Sound inside the phone when camera is on ( is it the ballbearing image stabilizer ? awesome)
Yes. I hardly could hear it though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans