When i use the front camera. Before pressing the capture. The photo looks fine then after the phone has taken the photo it turns orangey and somewhat blurry. Am i the only one experiencing this?

Posted via the WPC App for Android!
    04-12-2014 06:28 PM
    When i use the front camera. Before pressing the capture. The photo looks fine then after the phone has taken the photo it turns orangey and somewhat blurry. Am i the only one experiencing this?

This still happens to me too. Some people claim that the Black update fixed it for them, but not me.
    04-12-2014 07:25 PM
    I already updated mine to the black one. No more solutions left?

04-12-2014 10:25 PM
    I already updated mine to the black one. No more solutions left?

Shoot in RAW or turn down the display temperature under settings > display, and in regard to the "blurry" issue (or if it looks fuzzy) take a look at my attempt at an explanation in this thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/nok...ml#post2306507
    04-13-2014 12:46 AM
    Shoot in RAW or turn down the display temperature under settings > display, and in regard to the "blurry" issue (or if it looks fuzzy) take a look at my attempt at an explanation in this thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/nok...ml#post2306507
    does that mean everytime i shoot a photo it will always look yellow/greenish with a blur because of the over sampling? This phone sucks then. The only way to view good photos is by using computer? Good one Nokia.
    04-13-2014 06:19 PM
    "oversampling" and "raw" doesn't apply to ffc. For some reason, their ffc aren't good. At least to me. Mine too, has that odd looking colors after its processed.
    04-13-2014 06:42 PM
    "oversampling" and "raw" doesn't apply to ffc. For some reason, their ffc aren't good. At least to me. Mine too, has that odd looking colors after its processed.
    Noob question whats ffc. Yeah i hate how i need to edit it with auto fix. So that means if i want it uploaded directly auto fix is the only way and when i want a group upload ill use the raw or something?
    04-14-2014 07:15 PM
    Noob question whats ffc. Yeah i hate how i need to edit it with auto fix. So that means if i want it uploaded directly auto fix is the only way and when i want a group upload ill use the raw or something?
    ffc = front facing camera. Sorry I must've misread the title of the thread....sorry OP.
    04-15-2014 12:48 AM
    ffc = front facing camera. Sorry I must've misread the title of the thread....sorry OP.
    Ah thanks. So theres no solution to stop the photo in oversampling so i dont need to autofix?
    04-15-2014 08:13 AM
    Ah thanks. So theres no solution to stop the photo in oversampling so i dont need to autofix?
    There's no oversampling going on in the first place with the FFC
    04-15-2014 02:13 PM
    There's no oversampling going on in the first place with the FFC
    there is. But i was wondering if there's a quick hack/cheat so i don't need to auto fix all the time. Rather than using a pc
    04-16-2014 02:49 AM
    there is. But i was wondering if there's a quick hack/cheat so i don't need to auto fix all the time. Rather than using a pc
    I think you're getting oversampling confused with post-processing. Oversampling is when the phone takes a photo and reduces the resolution by taking a sample of pixels from given areas to form a lower, but nicer looking photo. Post-processing applies a generic set of photo editing rules to every photo, include white balance and colour balance/saturation which is probably the issue and causing your overly yellow photos with greenish tinges.
    04-17-2014 07:32 AM
    I think you're getting oversampling confused with post-processing. Oversampling is when the phone takes a photo and reduces the resolution by taking a sample of pixels from given areas to form a lower, but nicer looking photo. Post-processing applies a generic set of photo editing rules to every photo, include white balance and colour balance/saturation which is probably the issue and causing your overly yellow photos with greenish tinges.
    Ok i get it now but i have a new problem when i try to do auto fix d save it goes back to the old photo like it wsnt utofixed m i missing something

04-21-2014 10:21 AM