camera problems

hyunzal008

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
When i use the front camera. Before pressing the capture. The photo looks fine then after the phone has taken the photo it turns orangey and somewhat blurry. Am i the only one experiencing this?

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

Ashalinia

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
When i use the front camera. Before pressing the capture. The photo looks fine then after the phone has taken the photo it turns orangey and somewhat blurry. Am i the only one experiencing this?

This still happens to me too. Some people claim that the Black update fixed it for them, but not me.

hyunzal008

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Shoot in RAW or turn down the display temperature under settings > display, and in regard to the "blurry" issue (or if it looks fuzzy) take a look at my attempt at an explanation in this thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/no...aving-process-ruining-result.html#post2306507

does that mean everytime i shoot a photo it will always look yellow/greenish with a blur because of the over sampling? This phone sucks then. The only way to view good photos is by using computer? Good one Nokia.

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
"oversampling" and "raw" doesn't apply to ffc. For some reason, their ffc aren't good. At least to me. Mine too, has that odd looking colors after its processed.

hyunzal008

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
"oversampling" and "raw" doesn't apply to ffc. For some reason, their ffc aren't good. At least to me. Mine too, has that odd looking colors after its processed.

Noob question whats ffc. Yeah i hate how i need to edit it with auto fix. So that means if i want it uploaded directly auto fix is the only way and when i want a group upload ill use the raw or something?

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Noob question whats ffc. Yeah i hate how i need to edit it with auto fix. So that means if i want it uploaded directly auto fix is the only way and when i want a group upload ill use the raw or something?

ffc = front facing camera. Sorry I must've misread the title of the thread....sorry OP.

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
there is. But i was wondering if there's a quick hack/cheat so i don't need to auto fix all the time. Rather than using a pc
I think you're getting oversampling confused with post-processing. Oversampling is when the phone takes a photo and reduces the resolution by taking a sample of pixels from given areas to form a lower, but nicer looking photo. Post-processing applies a generic set of photo editing rules to every photo, include white balance and colour balance/saturation which is probably the issue and causing your overly yellow photos with greenish tinges.

hyunzal008

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I think you're getting oversampling confused with post-processing. Oversampling is when the phone takes a photo and reduces the resolution by taking a sample of pixels from given areas to form a lower, but nicer looking photo. Post-processing applies a generic set of photo editing rules to every photo, include white balance and colour balance/saturation which is probably the issue and causing your overly yellow photos with greenish tinges.

Ok i get it now but i have a new problem when i try to do auto fix ??d save it goes back to the old photo like it w?snt ?utofixed ?m i missing something

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers