Bluetooth over Car media system problem

allymonty

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I've seen a few threads about this issue on various sites but no one really seems to have an answer for it. I just bought a brand new renault clio with the medianav system on board. Whenever i am streaming music over bluetooth to the car it has serious skipping issues. Like it will be practically unrecognisable as music, however if i pause and then play again it will work but there is always occasional skipping throughout the song. The thing is music plays fine over my bluetooth speaker at home so i don't think its actually the phone. Anyone got any ideas if something could be interfering in the car or anything like that?

Thanks

Ally

allymonty

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
As a side to this, a quick question.

I have the CR-201 cradle for my car. I want to launch a specific spotify playlist when i tap the NFC connector but the accesories settings on the phone only allows me to specify an app. Any way to specify a URL?

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I will get that sometimes when resuming a song over Bluetooth (only my car Bluetooth (2010 Mazda 3)) that I was previously playing through speakers. Usually just restarting the song will fix it. That or turning Bluetooth off then back on.

mstabes

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Realise this is a very old thread, but the issue remains (for me at least). Did you ever discover a solution? My Lumia 1520 has exactly the same issues as you describe and I've been trying to solve it for a year without success.

Martin

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro