Delayed incoming text Lumia 1020

sakura01

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
I have my Lumia 1020 through att and for the past Month my text have been coming in delayed up to 13 hours late I have my phone replaced and everything done all troubleshooting there possible is I am wondering is this a issue with the Lumia 1020 or are there any other att customers out there who have had this issue and gotten it resolved

MadSci2

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Mine is fine on AT&T, however, texts between AT&T and Verizon during busy hours can be delayed several hours due to their being given a low priority by one or both networks.

sakura01

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
For some time I have felt it was my tower near me I stay in a rural area :( but they refuse to admit its the tower I mean my text work so sporadically its crazy

jay6600

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Did you check if your mobile network provider has more than one SMS Centre number that can be used?
Changing it can sometimes help ,
Do First Make a note of the current one if plan change to try using an alternate one so you can revert back.

Google will give you some alternative ones if your network has any.

Only time ive had delays is worst case if there's a fault in the network No SMS in or out or at times such as new-year when it gets overloaded.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium