hi everyone

my phone lumia 1020 sim pin are broken so i'm wondering where i could find it online becuase they aren't selling it here in Iraq
    and i can't go to nokia care becuase the nearest nokia care centre is to me is in another city and it will cost me more to visit it then
    ordering a simpin and beside i opened my phone and now i'm stuck with a phone can't read sim card so where i would find a replacement parts
    for sim reader (adaptor or whatever its called ) ??
    04-28-2014 11:13 AM
    I did something similar to my Focus a while back, to get it repaired the technician at the shop had to change the entire SIM assembly, search for the SIM assembly online and see if looks doable, I'm not even sure if this would be possible in the 1020. Good luck!
    04-28-2014 11:28 AM
    hi everyone

my phone lumia 1020 sim pin are broken so i'm wondering where i could find it online becuase they aren't selling it here in Iraq
    and i can't go to nokia care becuase the nearest nokia care centre is to me is in another city and it will cost me more to visit it then
    ordering a simpin and beside i opened my phone and now i'm stuck with a phone can't read sim card so where i would find a replacement parts
    for sim reader (adaptor or whatever its called ) ??
    in England we can post it to the care centre is this not a possibility in your country mate?
    04-28-2014 11:35 AM
    I did something similar to my Focus a while back, to get it repaired the technician at the shop had to change the entire SIM assembly, search for the SIM assembly online and see if looks doable, I'm not even sure if this would be possible in the 1020. Good luck!
    i will look for it thanks

in England we can post it to the care centre is this not a possibility in your country mate?
    we do have some sort of post but it doesn't work like your post and beside i opened my phone so Guarantee doesnot cover my phone anymore
    04-28-2014 11:46 AM
    i will look for it thanks

we do have some sort of post but it doesn't work like your post and beside i opened my phone so Guarantee doesnot cover my phone anymore
    but you have nokia warranty??
    04-28-2014 12:03 PM
    but you have nokia warranty??
    well i should have it since i bought it new and its written on the box " nokia warranty : iraq 12 months " and i bought it in December.
    04-28-2014 12:06 PM
    well i should have it since i bought it new and its written on the box " nokia warranty : iraq 12 months " and i bought it in December.
    then speak to nakia care and arrange for them to pick it up or for you to post it to them , even if it isn't covered by warranty , they should give you a price to fix it from them ...... email them or use twitter or facebook and tell them you cant get to the care point , they usually have good customer services ;-)
    04-28-2014 12:10 PM
    then speak to nakia care and arrange for them to pick it up or for you to post it to them , even if it isn't covered by warranty , they should give you a price to fix it from them ...... email them or use twitter or facebook and tell them you cant get to the care point , they usually have good customer services ;-)
    thank you for advice , i will talk to them tomorrow since they are closed right now
    04-28-2014 12:29 PM