1020 problems. battery and other questions

Cole Pratt

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
1. does anyone else have a terrible battery life? its a brand new phone, i have it plugged in while using it as a wifi spot and when i unplug the battery will last an hour tops

2. how do i turn off the battery critically low notification, it goes off every minute or so.

3. how do i turn on vibrate alert for emails

4. when saving a number it only gives me the option to add the contact to the email i have setup on my phone. wtf???

5. will we ever get napchat

NightOrchid

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi, Welcome to the amazing 1020, and it is amazing..

If youve just bought your phone and your only getting 1 hour from the battery before you get "critically low", its faulty.. get your reciept and take it back for an exchange and do not put up with "We do not cover the battery for returns".. they all try that one. I now have a Yellow 1020, after I returned my Black one because the battery would drain over 1 day of it in standby/sleep mode. It sounds like the motherboard of the phone has a leaky capacitor or a faulty component.. its usually not the battery in these cases, but the effect is the same.. Its faulty.

So far as I know, Critically Low cannot be tuirned Off, it exsists for a reason, but not as often as your getting it

Vibrate in emails, exsist in the email > Notifications.

Im not sure what you mean about saving a contact.. do you mean a Mobile phone contact or a name in email address book.

I dont use napchat, sorry, I cant help.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre