new nokia 1020 synching text messages.

londongardener

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I received my new 1020 today after my 920 headphone jack started playing up so o2 refresh deal it was.I have started messing about with the phone and then noticed on my new phone with a new number it had synched a text message from my windows 920 phone which was with another provider and a different number? Anyone know if this would be working through Onedrive?

I was going to cancel my 02 airtime plan on my refresh deal but the speedtest is showing 36mb/sec download.With them speeds I would soon get down to 8gb per month allowance so will probably stick with my 3 contract at ?15 a month but slower speeds but unlimited.

ifalldownalot

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I can't give any info as to what may cause this... but I can confirm that something similar happened to be. I found it incredibly odd and slightly worrying.

I've never, ever had backup turned on... but when I bought a completely reset my phone and signed back in earlier this year... it pulled up text messages from March of last year. Like I said, I've never had any sort of backup on my phone before.

anyhow... that's my experience.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss