Are pictures from all L1020 devices same quality or some better than others

waltzik

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I dont know if this just me or anybody ever had this issue . I have been using my L1020 since january then i enjoy it i seem to be having an issue . When i snap pictures with my lumia it all seem nice and good but when i have to compare the pics with pictures of same scene from my friends' L1020 devices there pictures are far better than mine with less noise when you zoom in and have tried to send this back to where i bought but they claim to see nothing wrong with the phone. And also on a side note my hardware keys seems to be a bit weak

thebcooper

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
Do you have the high-res versions of the photos set to be saved? (I think you can't use DNG for the zooming in later on-device)

Also, yes, I did notice something like this, with my first lumia 1020 vs the one I just bought. The first one seems to be more washed out and not as much depth in the shadows as compared to the new one, although they both produce very good pictures and about the same level of detail when zoomed in and recording videos. That being said, I think they were both using different versions of nokia pro cam (don't know what though, updated to 8.1 on the new one!), so that could be to blame.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs