MMS issues with my 1020 since 8.1

rickylago2

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'd LOVE some help here. Since updating my 1020 (AT&T) to 8.1, I've had some issues with MMS. When I first updated, I was unable to receive any picture messages at all. I was able to send them though. I adjusted the APN settings to try to fix the issue, and it did... almost. I am now able to receive picture messages, but unable to send them fully. Now when I go to send a picture, it is compressed beyond visibility.
Any suggestions to fix this would be AWESOME.
Thanks in advance.

moosepowers

May 22, 2014
Visit site
im having the same issue. i sent a few images and it worked fine. i realized my tethering would not work.
I adjusted my setting so my tethering would work. after that it would not send mms properly.i'm using access point also. i don't know if its related to me adjusting the settings. is there a limit on the size? is there a app to compress pic? any help would be appreciated

DrRyder

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
No problems here with sending or receiving on the 8.1 update. Tested it earlier just to be sure. Try checking for updates again and making sure you're on the latest. There was an update to 8.1 that fixed bugs & battery issues. Some people may just have to wait for the AT&T official update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo