Where can i go for warranty claims?

nightfeng

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, i highly believe that my 1020's battery is defective because my battery drops 30 percent in less than an hour with light use(going through settings looking at pictures) even when wifi,location bluetooth is off. The average discharing rate for the battery is 18% per hour according to an app, and last night it was 30% per hour! I went online to Nokia's website and checked that my phone is within the warranty period, however, i bought this phone from someone else so i dont have any warranty paper or anything, just the phone, am i eligible for a warranty claim? Thanks guys :)

explosive0

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys, i highly believe that my 1020's battery is defective because my battery drops 30 percent in less than an hour with light use(going through settings looking at pictures) even when wifi,location bluetooth is off. The average discharing rate for the battery is 18% per hour according to an app, and last night it was 30% per hour! I went online to Nokia's website and checked that my phone is within the warranty period, however, i bought this phone from someone else so i dont have any warranty paper or anything, just the phone, am i eligible for a warranty claim? Thanks guys :)
What country are you and what carrier? If in the US, just call AT&T and they'll process a warranty replacement.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs