Lumia 1020 is like a supercharged Ford Mustang :D (photojoke)

Ruslan Botsyurko

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi folks,

you may not know me from the forums because I'm a long-time satisfied BlackBerry user, but I'm not really brand-fixed, I've been testing various platforms over the years and since the WP8.1 developer preview came out I eagerly wanted to give it a proper test-drive, plus since I'm a photographer, Lumia 1020 was a no-brainer.

I've been using the Lumia for two weeks now, don't want to go into the whole pros & cons stuff I found out, but I've noticed that almost everybody says how horrible and impractical the camera bulge on the back is. I didn't think it was horrible from the beginning, I like how it screams “I have the best camera on the market” even before you get to know it.

So as a joke I've came up with this comparison and photoshopped it together, hope Apple fans won't start a flame here, I'm a Mac user, so I don't have anything against Apple, it's just a silly joke. Hope you like it ;)
lumia_vs_iphone.jpg

EDIT: External image link for those who can't see the embedded image through the WPCentral app: http://d.pr/i/w5DR

Last edited:

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
(I can't see it. Largely because I'm on the WPCentral app ;)

Now, I really don't know you, but...I'm glad you're enjoying your phone!

As for that camera bulge, I really don't like it if only for the reason that the 808's bulge is much more functional. (It has an actual speaker, for one.)

Heheh. A battle between the 808 PureView and the Lumia 1020 can be summarized as "the battle of the Bulge." I only realized that now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss