Refurbished Lumia 1020 with Different Back Design

kwool

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey all, I ended up having massive problems with the camera on my Lumia 1020 (the camera would freeze up, keep the lens open, and would then make all camera apps crash). The only solution to this was to do a soft reset and then open a camera app, just to have it freeze after taking a couple pictures.

I just got my AT&T warranty replacement in the mail. It's a refurbished Lumia 1020 and it has the oddest paint on the camera housing I've seen. Neither of my previous 1020s had this paint/design on the back. Was wondering if anyone had this?

Here's a picture of mine: WP_20140609_007 (Medium).jpg

My other Lumia 1020s had no white highlighting, like pictured below. Any idea about the difference in these, if any? Did Nokia change the spec at some point? Anyone else have the white highlighting?

lumia-1020-grip.jpg

xconomicron

Sep 20, 2007
Visit site
Hey all, I ended up having massive problems with the camera on my Lumia 1020 (the camera would freeze up, keep the lens open, and would then make all camera apps crash). The only solution to this was to do a soft reset and then open a camera app, just to have it freeze after taking a couple pictures.

I just got my AT&T warranty replacement in the mail. It's a refurbished Lumia 1020 and it has the oddest paint on the camera housing I've seen. Neither of my previous 1020s had this paint/design on the back. Was wondering if anyone had this?

Here's a picture of mine: View attachment 68812

My other Lumia 1020s had no white highlighting, like pictured below. Any idea about the difference in these, if any? Did Nokia change the spec at some point? Anyone else have the white highlighting?

View attachment 68813

Early prototype/dev model?

rQvsnaps

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Not on mine, from October. Notice any other differences? I remember someone posting his refurbished also seemed heavier than his old phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos