Phone is not supported - Nokia Software Recovery Tool 1.4.1 (WP8.1)

Enrique evolucionpc

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
for good sick!!! I was installing one update for here maps, five seconds after my cellphone was crash down, I used the recovery tool nokia and I wait four hours for download of firmware and to the end tell me that device is not supported, I **** on that why dont telling on the begining. I still try with another software, but I dont see solution, thought my solution is another cell phone if some one know any solution please tell me my phone is a lumia 822 for verizon. verizon no has answer

Arul Trailokya

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Guys, same problem with my 1020.
It started recovering, the usb driver showed it as "NOKIA FLASH" or something. Now the usb driver shows "QHSUSB_DLOAD" and the Nokia tool say "Phone is not supported" :grincry:

Anybody, please?

EDIT: Sent it to Nokia Care and they just fixed my phone! It's working! (They changed the chipset...)

Did you lose the data? as I am facing same issue and I am taking it to Nokia Care for the same.

Sanjeev Ghosh

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
I have tried Nokia Software Update for Retails 4.3.2. It says it has supports for cyan phone. But all my attempts are going in vain. After downloading a 1.5 GB package it says it does not support my phone!!! and cannot install the package.

Every site I visit all I can see is Microsoft doesn't really have a solution except replacing the motherboard. Without the phone being under warranty that would cost at least 3000INR !!!

Had it been a android phone I could have already fixed it. Already regretting the decision of buying a Microsoft phone.

sunny atkare

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I'm also facing same issue for Lumia 925. After phone update, mobile OS crashes intermittently. Now phone is dead. tried "Lumia Software Recovery Tool" and "Nokia Software Updater for Retail" but no success. error message " The selected phone is not supported by Nokia Software updater". please help with solution.

Jimixnz

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 925 and exactly same QHSUSB_LOAD error message after trying to roll back on WP8.1...tried any software like NSU,NCS etc...nothing is working...phone is dead !

Wayne Strutt

May 3, 2015
Visit site
Same problem here, it was in warranty so sent it off, got it back saying my warranty didn't cover the damage and no explanation as to what the problem is, just shunned out, battery just run out and wouldnt restart. recovery says my 1020 isn't compatible. basically I have an expensive paperweight

Ellis John Mandia

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
Hi how did you send your phone to nokia? Now that microsoft already bought the company, I do not know what to do anymore. My phone just happened to experience this error today, august 8 2015

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Go to the local service center that used to be Nokia Care Center - they should still be accepting Nokia/Lumia phones for repair. I just did this a few months ago and had my L1020 repaired under warranty.

Unkitjc

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I think I know why this happened - thing is when my L820 got bricked, it damaged something called the EMMC, which I assume is the partition on which the OS is stored. Since that is corrupt, the only way to replace it is to replace the chipset, which is why I was asked for a good sum for repairing. But in this case your phone should still be covered if you have warranty.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon