Nokia Lumia 1020 TOTALLY BRICKED

Victor Hugo Lazari

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys,

I've got a huge problem while I was restoring my Lumia 1020. I've got the Lumia about 2 weeks ago and then I updated its OS to the 8.1 version.

So far, almost everything was working fine. By the matter of it's been a Beta Version, I've decided to downgrade the mobile using the Nokia Software Recovery Tool.

The whole process started and then when the phone restarted, it wasn't unable to connect back again to the computer and then continue the process.

Since the date, I've tried many ways to unbrick it, using all possible triggers for the OS. Nothing. Unsuccessful.

What could I do? Have I ****3d up with my Lumia and will I have to take to the assistance?
:(

Thanks you all. Hope anyone can help with it!

Cheers!
Victor :cry:

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Not entirely familiar with the process, but there are links abound about un-bricking a Lumia using NSU.

If I'm not mistaken, there is a protocol to be followed for a dead phone, which may be slightly different than a software restore.

START here : How to fix a bricked Nokia Lumia 920 | WMPoweruser

My suggestion : Breathe, think, read ... then act after you understand the process !

Skamath

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
MDK is right in the software recovery tool there is a option in recovery where it requires you to take some steps to flash a bricked phone.

Victor Hugo Lazari

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,

Honestly, I wouldn't like to flash my mobile manually, once it still has a valid warranty and at least here, in Brazil, people try to do not cover for it, if whatever had been done.

So, if using a registered software by Nokia and it's not working, unfortunately I'd rather send to them the mobile. Specially because I already have other mobiles, so it wouldn't be a problem.

Thank to both of you! :D

jithendra777

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
same problem occured to my nokia 1020... but after doing a hard reset (by pressing volume down+camera+power off) it vibrated and working properly....try it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa