Free Grip

belodion

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Have applied for free grip currently offered on Nokia website (at least for UK users) about ten days ago. Wouldn't expect it to have arrived yet but am not certain I filled in application correctly. Sent email to address provided to query this but no reply. Question is, do they send acknowledging email when they receive your application or is silence the norm?

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

jay6600

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I just received the confirmation email ,saying they'd update claim status within 3 working days , im just being cheeky and try for a lucky dip as i purchased mine in end of February off vodafone.

The link for any other uk's is https://nokia1020grip.co.uk/

belodion

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. I'll re-apply. Wish you the best of luck but I doubt they'll send you one if you bought that long ago.

potatopower

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I put in a request in the morning and got an email that the claim has been validated and that the grip will be delivered within 28 days. :)
Weird as I got my phone back in September. Will update in case the grip ever arrives.

belodion

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I believe so because the participating retailers they list are UK ones as well as some online ones. This is Nokia UK, but perhaps Nokia are offering it in other parts of the world. Check out Nokia.ly/cameragrip.

jay6600

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I Just got this reply email back from nokia:

Nokia Free Grip Case - Your claim has
been validated

Dear [user.firstname] [user.lastname],
Claim Reference: [claim.id]

Your Nokia Free Camera Grip claim has now been validated....

You will receive your Nokia Lumia 1020 camera
grip via post within 28 days of receipt of this email......

Please note that the camera grip will be posted to the address supplied as part of the claim form process.
Please keep this email for future reference.

If you have any questions:
please check our Terms and Conditions or email help@nokia1020grip.co.uk

Kind Regards
Nokia Free Camera Grip Promotional
Support
This is an automated email, please do
not reply

YIPEEEEEEEEEEE! :)

i recommend any other uk purchacers have a try also ,

perhaps they just check your imei number with the company/network you have purchased it from and the purchase date also ish?.

,due to purchase end February i chose lowest date from the drop down options..

Goodluck

meandu229

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I dont think there is much validation going on here, I got a free wireless charger with my 920,, then applied again online and got another one.

jay6600

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm amazed. When did you send your original application?

I applied on sunday ,and Even stranger is my 1020 wasn't even purchased from vodafone in the uk , its a vodafone germany handset that comes on in german untill changed language settings.

Maybe they just check imei with stock records they supplied to carrier,or a store you stated in your application.

liquidphantom

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Got my 1020 on release day in the UK, there was a bit of a balls up with my pre-order so i didn't get the grip back then so I figure I'm owed one.
Tried the form put the earliest date of purchase and.... Just got a confirmation email :)

antonyfrn

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Just got my grip this morning think I registered for it about two weeks ago. Got to love how Nokia look after there customers I got my 1020 a week before the promotion started. BTW what colour did anyone receive as I got a black one shame I would have liked it in yellow to match my phone but goes well with black. But cant complain

antonyfrn

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Have to say the grip does make a difference when holding the phone find it less slippery. My only problem is ive worked out how to turn off charging mode is there a way to make it just expand the battery life or is that just charging mode?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte