Nokia Camera / Camera Beta freeze bug.

sszemtelen

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi all!

I have a Lumia 1020 with 8.1 PfD. I use the Nokia Camera (4.7.2.5), and Camera Beta (4.7.1.9). When i try to shot more (15-20) pictures with 1/8000s, or 1/16000s shutterspeed, and flash, the phone is freeze. Need soft reset, and the last 4-5 pictures is lost. (only show gray rectangle) And need to re-set the time, and date.

This is a unique problem, or the software caused? ( i really hope software :cry: )

please heeelp me!

((sorry for my poor english))

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi

I run Black on my 1020 but have noticed several similar bugs:
1. Sometimes (with Nokia Camera), the app won't stop recording the picture (black screen). I can switch back to other apps or startscreen but camera is the blocked. Restart is needed
2. Last week-end, because Nokia/MSFT Imaging had advised that Living Images were NOT coming to the 1020 because of unstability issues, I switched from Beta (that I've been using these last weeks) to Camera (latest version). I locked the screen after 5-10 pics and impossible to unlock. No response, unable to shutdown, I had to soft reset.

Bug 2 appeared only once, I had Bug 1 many times. And according to other photographers on Twitter, bug 1 is known and submitted to Juha Alakarhu (Nokia Imaging).

This being said, I've never lost an image nor had to reset date and time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99