Greetings,

I really love this phone, I got it like 3 months ago. Everything was fine, but since today I can't hear the persons calling from my main speaker ( the one on top of the Nokia logo ) while they can hear me. the big speaker works but then the mic doesn't !
    My phone didn't fall or anything... I tried the instructions on Nokia.com , I used the Nokia software recovery tool they recommend, but still nothing.
    Now I can only speak with the head set and it's not comfortable.
    the phone runs the latest update ( maybe the problem comes from an update that came during the night, since its automatic) . And I think this is software related, but you are the experts .

Current software : windows phone 8, version 3051.40000.1345.1004

looking forward for your help, thx
    07-07-2014 04:11 PM
    Have you tried a hard reset? It it at max volume?
    If doesn't work, may be a hardware problem. Maybe some water entered in it...?

There's no much we can do then :)
    07-07-2014 04:55 PM
    thx. i tried all that, it's in nokia.com instructions but the phone spent the night on a table ... nothing bad happened to him...it was working working properly the day before it's weird ... the microphone works too, but not in free hands mode ... i'll take it to a nokia care center ... and they charge a lot of money . Almost every Nokia user went to that care center. These phones seem to be badly built
    07-07-2014 09:33 PM
    thx. i tried all that, it's in nokia.com instructions but the phone spent the night on a table ... nothing bad happened to him...it was working working properly the day before it's weird ... the microphone works too, but not in free hands mode ... i'll take it to a nokia care center ... and they charge a lot of money . Almost every Nokia user went to that care center. These phones seem to be badly built
    Should be covered under warranty if you bought it 3 months ago
    07-08-2014 06:03 AM