CYAN update Live for Lumia 1020 ?

amrut_m

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey Guys,

I had Twitted @nokiaindia few day ago about the CYAN UPDATE,
This is the reply i got,
1020.png

Now i am on Developers Preview 8.1, Thats why I am not able to get update.
Guys who are not on Developers Preview plz check for the Update.

Attachments

• 1020.png
    1020.png
    214.6 KB · Views: 594

Cameron Warner

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Just because you have the Developer Preview dose not mean you will not receive Cyan, right now you are at a lower graded firmware which means you will receive cyan! No need to worry mate. If you were not able to recive it you would be at a higher firmware than cyan and.... That's highly impossible! But good luck waiting:)

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Since when?
WP8.1 is software, Cyan (as well as Black and Amber) is firmware. Two quite different things.

You need to know that at the first time I didn't read properly the tweets, so I'm not sure what did Nokia mean...
Lumia Amber is GDR2, Lumia Black is GDR3.. Nokia delivers both firmware and software as a pair collectively known as Lumia Cyan

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Just like in Canada, if you have the 8.1 DP running you likely have to revert back to WP8 to get Cyan. Us in Canada here are not being prompted for Cyan cause we are running 8.1 DP...so maybe the case in india too.

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Lumia cyan is the name for windows phone 8.1 firmware for lumia devices. If you are enrolled in DP program (early access to OS updates like many users got GDR3 with this and later received black firmware update.) hope this clears the misunderstanding

Lumia cyan is the name for windows phone 8.1 firmware for lumia devices. If you are enrolled in DP program (early access to OS updates like many users got GDR3 with this and later received black firmware update.) hope this clears the misunderstanding
There was no misunderstanding. The update known as Lumia Cyan is part of a pair of updates combining the software and the firmware. Nokia refers to the sum of both as Lumia CYAN. The firmware bit is left out when using the dev preview but when searching for updates, the phone detects that the first half js already installed and this only downloads the second half. NOKIA update for Windows Phone

TaichiSurface

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I was fooled by Nokia Canada + reporting from WPCentral LOL Canadian Lumia 1020 Cyan update is still not here and I downgrade to WP8.0 too early for nothing lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb