Lumia 1020 no longer listed on AT&T support page

Erik Read

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I went to AT&T support page to see if any schedule was available on Cyan/8.1 update for my Lumia 1020. It is not listed in the selection for Nokia models. I had heard that Microsoft/Nokia was ending support for the 1020 later this year but I figured I would get Cyan and 8.1 at least. Can anyone else independently verify this?

tchurch7

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
i had done a live chat session with at&t about this very subject saturday morning, by sunday they had the 1020 listed again in the drop down box as a selection. today, i see that they removed it, again. im hoping they are just getting ready to update the documentation to say that 8.1 is avail. i will be very upset if they do not send the update to the 1020, as i just bought this phone 3 months ago for the camera.

oldgreygeek

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
This is getting under my skin very fast. I too found it missing on the AT&T support page tonight. Can someone on wpcentral find out wether AT&T is going to put the update on their servers or not? If not, how long will we be able to pull the developers version? Is there a known problem with the update for the Lumia 1020? I doubt it, but who knows except those that are using it.

Taigatrommel

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I am not in the US and of course not on ATT however it would be absolutely ridiculous if they wouldn't provide Cyan to their user base. Especially considering they have been the exclusive launch partner for the 1020 last year. Hope everything turns out well for you guys.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb