Auto uploading hi res 34MP photos to OneDrive?

Damir Blazevic

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
How to auto upload Highres 34MP photos to Onedrive. I check option in Onedrove to uplad photos in high resolution but it upload 5MB photos and 34MP photos leave on the phone, and I need manually to move them from time to time.
Is there any option to move them automatically as same way as Ondrive upload 5MP photos?
Thanks

TurtleSpeedX

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello, i tried to upload a highres jpeg to onedrive, it didn't work. It only uploaded the 5MP down sampled file.

Then i went to the options, i enabled best quality, wifi only. But even then, it only uploaded the 5MP down sampled file (1-2MB each file). Not the highres 7-12MB files.

Is there any way to upload the highres files on onedrive? With Windows 8.0.

Damir Blazevic

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
I Already chacked Best Quality (needs WiFi).
All photos uploaded to OneDrive is about 1-2MB.
Highres photos stay on phone and need to copy them manually.

rchillin

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm on developer preview and my highres photos still aren't uploaded automatically. It takes the only the 5MP version on my 1020. My settings are upload best quality (WiFi only)

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello, i tried to upload a highres jpeg to onedrive, it didn't work. It only uploaded the 5MP down sampled file.

Then i went to the options, i enabled best quality, wifi only. But even then, it only uploaded the 5MP down sampled file (1-2MB each file). Not the highres 7-12MB files.

Is there any way to upload the highres files on onedrive? With Windows 8.0.
you have to be on windows phone 8.1 to auto upload the full 34 mp image to onedrive. You can try sharing the photo to onedrive. I'm not sure if it will actually work though.

hotmilkgt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure if its all that useful saving those 34MP raw images.
I used to shoot raw but I take at least 5-10 photos a day and my storage fills up too quickly..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234