08-19-2014 03:20 PM
85 ... 234
tools
    Atticuscr tengo un Nokia 925 de Movistar de CR justo igual que el tuyo y sin embargo, NO me sale ninguna actualizacin hasta el da de hoy.
    08-16-2014 03:31 PM
    Quite unfortunate bud....however, as for the Store saying you have to purchase apps again, just click "buy" and it will say "You've already purchased this app, would you like to install it again?" or something along those lines. I had the same issue. I reinstalled all my apps, even multiple apps that I paid for WITHOUT having to purchase any of them again. Trust me, I wouldnt have stood for it. Then I upgraded back to the WP 8.1 GDR1 and I'm also now seeing all of my apps (186) showing in the list.

Please try that and see what you get. Make sure you have set up your MS account with the phone so it will see that you have already purchased the app when you click Buy and even if it doesn't work, you dont have to risk purchasing the app by clicking buy because it still has to let you choose your payment method.

Hope it helps.
    Trust me I tried this with one app and it charged me... There is no way I'm purchasing all apps again... Support has been horrible, telling me I got a corrupt download, to reset and if that did not work revert back using recovery tool... Which I had done before I called, because like I said, I have been through so much crap with 3 phones in this year! I have sadly become an expert ... I can only swallow my anger and wait until the holiday season is here, and jump ship. This phone, it's OS and support have exhausted me
    mickydale76 likes this.
    08-17-2014 04:59 AM
    Trust me I tried this with one app and it charged me... There is no way I'm purchasing all apps again... Support has been horrible, telling me I got a corrupt download, to reset and if that did not work revert back using recovery tool... Which I had done before I called, because like I said, I have been through so much crap with 3 phones in this year! I have sadly become an expert ... I can only swallow my anger and wait until the holiday season is here, and jump ship. This phone, it's OS and support have exhausted me
    If you signed into the correct Microsoft account it saves purchases. Contact me support. Have never heard of suck an issue. Mine automatically downloaded my apps.
    08-17-2014 03:01 PM
    Atticuscr tengo un Nokia 925 de Movistar de CR justo igual que el tuyo y sin embargo, NO me sale ninguna actualizacin hasta el da de hoy.
    English please
    08-17-2014 03:07 PM
    I'm running a 1020 on AT&T in the states, and my camera also died when I installed the update. I've uninstalled and reinstalled all the Nokia camera apps, cleared cookies, and have done multiple soft resets. Any other ideas?
    mickydale likes this.
    08-17-2014 07:43 PM
    How many different threads are you going to post this garbage? Stop trolling.... and lying. MICROSOFT SAVES PURCHASES. Perhaps you have multiple accounts? Your issues with logging in arent the problem of Microsoft, or anyone here. No other posts of this kind here, you are alone.
    JamesPTao and Cameron Todd like this.
    08-17-2014 09:33 PM
    I'm running a 1020 on AT&T in the states, and my camera also died when I installed the update. I've uninstalled and reinstalled all the Nokia camera apps, cleared cookies, and have done multiple soft resets. Any other ideas?
    I would do a hard reset. I just upgraded my wife's 1020 here in the states and everything works fine. Did you do both updates? Hers took two (I assume one was cyan and the other wp8.1)
    08-17-2014 11:27 PM
    What do you mean. I have dev prev 8.1 and still use Gmail as my default for contacts and calender?
    I'm confused, I've seen others post this. I am running wp8.1 dev preview with update 1 and my Gmail is integrated. In fact I still have it set as default when I add contacts or calender entries to save it to my Gmail instead of outlook.
    08-17-2014 11:29 PM
    Lumia 1020 Just got update to CYAN - Puerto Rico

OS ver: 8.10.12393.890
    Firmware Rev. : 3051.50009.1425.2001

All Apps were updated automatically, I did notice I had to re enter all my passwords to all my email accounts.

The camera faceplate GOT REALLY HOT during update and post update, battery stated it was kind of low (which I knew was wrong) since phone has been plugged in for a whole day.

I turned off phone, unplugged it waited for it to cool off, and rebooted.. plugged back in and now battery level is back to full and charging, phone is no longer over heated!
    Last edited by eHinkle; 08-19-2014 at 03:07 PM.
    08-19-2014 02:48 PM
    Updated to Cyan/8.1 on my Rogers 1020 here in Canada, excellent, no issues flawless. I was running DP 8.1 GDR1 and had to change my battery twice a day, back on production Cyan im back to 1.5 days on single charge, very happy.
    08-19-2014 03:20 PM
85 ... 234