How do I get telus LTE working on my 877 1020 from at&t?

WPGeek

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Just got my two new phones and Im wondering how to get the LTE on telus to activiate on my phones. thanks!

you may have to enter the APN setting under cellular+SIM - SIM settings - edit internet APN. set it to sp.telus.com no username or password required, may also have to set Manual Internet APN to on. also telus's LTE is mostly on AWS (band IV), at&t does not deploy LTE on that band and t-mobile does, so they may have disabled it on their handsets but i don't know for sure.

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I was under the understanding that they worked on LTE here. The people selling them said yes. If it don't im going to be pissed as I could have saved 150 per phone buying the non LTE model from china.

WPGeek

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I was under the understanding that they worked on LTE here. The people selling them said yes. If it don't im going to be pissed as I could have saved 150 per phone buying the non LTE model from china.

only someone that is actually using a AT&T rm-877 on telus would know for sure, i am using telus phones on telus so i can't help with that. what you could try as a test is using a rogers sim as they have deployed much more of their 700MHZ LTE network, and it is on the same band as AT&T's.

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Well after updateing to windows preview, My phone cut into the LTE side of telus. YEY!....This phone is killer. I am installing all my apps at the moment and setting up my phone to the way I want. The only downside is the battery life on this phone is not as good as the Samsung ativ.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre