I did make a previous thread but it was in the wrong place so apologies :/

I was just wondering if there was anyone who was on the DP w/ Black firmware and decided to hard-reset and downgrade so they could update to Cyan firmware. If so, any improvements noted? I've seen quite a few threads with issues on Cyan regarding the camera, so I'm just using up whether it's worth the hard-reset (I get the stutters around the OS, sometimes it randomly reboots but otherwise it's mostly fine).
    08-21-2014 03:16 PM
    YES. I did it. it took forever, but I wanted the Bluetooth LE back on for my fitbit app. I got tired of waiting for MS to fix the bitlocker issue.

I just re-activated the program after the update to get update1 (app folders)

I even got another update last night - not sure what that gave me though

camera issues - it seems to be having an issue with auto-focus since the update - it's a PITA, not sure if others are seeing it or not
    08-21-2014 03:59 PM
    I did it on Lumia 1020 everything was very smooth...everything working fine
    08-21-2014 04:01 PM
    YES. I did it. it took forever, but I wanted the Bluetooth LE back on for my fitbit app. I got tired of waiting for MS to fix the bitlocker issue.

I just re-activated the program after the update to get update1 (app folders)

I even got another update last night - not sure what that gave me though

camera issues - it seems to be having an issue with auto-focus since the update - it's a PITA, not sure if others are seeing it or not
    Did you start fresh or restore from a backup? If so, what was it like in comparison to how your phone was set-up before in terms of settings, accounts and apps? Any noticeable improvements in performance?
    08-21-2014 10:38 PM
    "so they could update to Cyan Firmware"
    Why would you want to da that? Wat till you can get a regular update to Cyan with DP.
    08-22-2014 08:18 AM
    Nothing in cyan worth the downgrade and restore hassle for me.
    08-22-2014 01:18 PM
    Did you start fresh or restore from a backup? If so, what was it like in comparison to how your phone was set-up before in terms of settings, accounts and apps? Any noticeable improvements in performance?
    I restored from the backup and it pulled back all the previous apps and favorite photo's - the only thing that annoyed me was when I copied back my photo's - (the non-favorited camera-roll and saved pictures) I lost all the date information (ctime?) so they are now completely out of order on the camera roll - that sucks

also a fair number of app's needed re-configuring - not much got pulled back - but at least the apps I had when the backup was taken got reinstalled automatically

phone seems pretty much the same in terms of performance, not noticeable to me anyway
    08-22-2014 01:46 PM
    I did it, no major improvements found but no problems so id recommend it.
    08-22-2014 03:40 PM
    I restored from the backup and it pulled back all the previous apps and favorite photo's - the only thing that annoyed me was when I copied back my photo's - (the non-favorited camera-roll and saved pictures) I lost all the date information (ctime?) so they are now completely out of order on the camera roll - that sucks

also a fair number of app's needed re-configuring - not much got pulled back - but at least the apps I had when the backup was taken got reinstalled automatically

phone seems pretty much the same in terms of performance, not noticeable to me anyway
    Hmm, I was hoping it might alleviate some of the stutters I've been getting with the DP. Ah well, I'll just wait for the Bitlocker fix then :P
    08-22-2014 03:56 PM
    My 1020 was constantly loosing glance clock - it was just bouncing outside of the screen viewport. I reported that few times and they fixed that with cyan. Also battery lasts longer and since the upgrade I have never experienced a battery drain issue nor any overheating. It might be due to hard reset and not cyan upgrade but in overall I'm very happy. Finally I feel the phone is very stable.
    08-22-2014 04:57 PM
    How to downgrade from developer to original firmware? Help!
    08-22-2014 10:58 PM