"Quiet Hours" turns on and off randomly

VelcroFace

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
After the WP 8.1 update "quiet hours" on my Lumia 1020 turns on randomly during the middle of the day. Has anyone else encountered this issue? It's extremely annoying. Even if this feature is turned off, it turns itself on again. This causes all my incoming calls to go to voicemail. Any possible solutions?

--
Michael

RuleOfSines

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
After the WP 8.1 update "quiet hours" on my Lumia 1020 turns on randomly during the middle of the day. Has anyone else encountered this issue? It's extremely annoying. Even if this feature is turned off, it turns itself on again. This causes all my incoming calls to go to voicemail. Any possible solutions?

--
Michael

I thought this was happening to me, but I realized I had calendar events scheduled that were triggering it. Have you tried checking that?

VelcroFace

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
I wasn't aware that was a feature, but I do tend to have lots calendar events marked "busy." I'll check to see if that's when "quiet hours" are turning on.

mjoey77

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
I had this issue and eventually did a hard reset, it fixed my issue. I also had a issue with the notification icons changing back to defaults, that was fixed as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12