CC-3066 Sold out? Where to buy?

setasai

May 25, 2014
Visit site
I just took the plunge and purchased a Lumia 1020 but I can't seem to find the CC-3066 charging case anywhere. Has it been discontinued? Should I have not purchased the 1020 so late in the game?

If you have a link where I can buy the charging case, please post it. I've checked ebay also... there's a yellow CC-3066 going for $3,300. What is going on!!!

setasai

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Nvm. I missed the article about EOL for the 1020. That would explain why it's so hard to find accessories for it. I decided to cancel the order for now.

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
I had the same issue as you.
Had the rep at the Microsoft store look himself and confirm is almost impossible to buy the thing!
He had no idea as of why it was not available.
I had to buy the used one that's currently listed on Amazon, just for your piece of mind I can confirm is like new condition.
But sucks we have to pay basically same price as MSRP for used case!

setasai

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Or more. On ebay there were people selling it for $60 buy it now and $40 with bidding. There's another seller with it labeled as $120 or best offer. That's just ridiculous.

I'll keep an eye out for it but since it's going to be EOL in a month or so, I'll wait. Maybe the phone will come up under $200 and i'll buy one just for fun. Until then the L925 will have to hold out. Nothing wrong with it, I just liked everything about it and would prefer to have that camera.

I'm also surprised a 3rd party hasnt created a bunch of charging cases for it but then again I guess the 1020 is pretty much an ATT exclusive for the most part.

setasai

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Yup... The US Nokia store redirects me to the generic carrier sites and Amazon.com. All of which don't carry it. There's no way to buy it direct from Nokia it seems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb