My wife got the Nokia Lumia 1020 now for a few month.
    And recently a small problem started occur,
    some times when she shall rechage the phone ( no matter if it's though the computer or wall socket ), the camera starts by it self and start taking photos.
    The phone continuous to take photos until we unplug the cabel, it don't help that we turn of the camera app, it just start over again, and continuous to take photos.
    Any one know what the problem is or have the same problem ?
    08-24-2014 07:09 AM
    Try resetting the phone....never heard of this problem..... Is the charger original nokia ?
    08-24-2014 04:26 PM
    My wife got the Nokia Lumia 1020 now for a few month.
    And recently a small problem started occur,
    some times when she shall rechage the phone ( no matter if it's though the computer or wall socket ), the camera starts by it self and start taking photos.
    The phone continuous to take photos until we unplug the cabel, it don't help that we turn of the camera app, it just start over again, and continuous to take photos.
    Any one know what the problem is or have the same problem ?
    Before resetting the phone, there's two things you can try. Go into settings, swipe left into (applications), scroll down to Photos+Camera, and check the "Prevent accidental camera launch..." Box. To test this, plug in the phone like you usually do to see if the camera still launches.
    If this doesn't work, try a SOFT reset on the phone. It doesn't harm your phone if you do it right. You turn off the phone, hold on the power button, then volume Up key... Lol I think. I've done it twice with my 1020 before, but I forgot. You can search up the right way to do the soft reset on the 1020. If the soft reset doesn't work, try the hard reset. That too, I dont know how to do. I've never tried it, but i know it completely erases the phone. So you need to back everything up before doing so. You can find out how to do the soft reset, and hard reset by searching online. Then, if these dont work, try sending it in
    08-24-2014 04:40 PM
    It's most likely a faulty charging cable.

How the cable could make the phone start the camera and take pics? I don't know, but it happened to me a few months ago and freaked me out. Have a look at the micro usb port and the cable connector, if it's slightly discoloured then that's the culprit. Better still try a different usb cable or charger. That's what I did and haven't had the problem since. Hope this helps :)
    08-25-2014 02:27 PM