Which color 1020 looks great ?

ishaan_666

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
The great thing about color options is you can pick whichever suits your personality. You can't go wrong with any color.
For example, black looks very classy, and might suit you if, well, you like the subtleness.
My personal favourite is yellow.

Brian McMahon

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Gotta be Yellow, sticks out like a sore thumb but it's one of the most recognisable phones on the market in this colour. Love mine but one thing if your getting a camera case get a black one as it does tend to reflect a bit much with the colour of the body against certain reflective surfaces.

Idiosyncrasy

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
First one to report that white is my favorite. After having played with all of the colors and seeing some of the people around work with the other colors, I'm glad I got my white one. It looks so slick and clean - and that white is just gorgeous. The black camera hump looks great and helps really make the device stand out without being bright yellow; people ask me all the time what it is

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Ive got yellow and dont like it, got it used for a good deal. I have a black silicon case that covers 95% of the yellow, its just too bright and begs for attention i dont want lol. Ive seen the black model at the MS store and its beautiful.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
For me, Black... for two reasons: first, it fits my personality (being a classical pianist, the black wood of the piano body and some of the keys must have influenced me); and second, I exploit the resolution of the camera in photo journalism and taking a lot of discreet shots... now a bright yellow or white color won't be a discreet as matte Black :wink:
Choose what fits your personality and style.

AndrewMBaines

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I wanted Yellow, but my wife hated it and said she wouldn't be seen in public with me if I got one!! My last phone was a Red Nokia 520 and she bought me a cover to hide the red!
Bought black in the end as O2 only have black and yellow. Happy with it so far.

bsmithphoto13

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I have Black and a yellow one. Black looks good and blends in, yellow is loud and awesome. I prefer yellow and if I want to tone it down I just throw a case on it.

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I chose a black beauty because it looks elegant by itself, plus great with a range of case colors: I have orange, purple, and teal plastic cases, a navy leather one, and a yellow Grip case: They are all black-friendly.

vraev

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
I got a black one. Although I also had a used white one and that looks damn sharp. May I say better than the black. Just very unique and not as odd as the yellow.

y2jdmbfan

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
I really wish I had a yellow unbranded North American version, but I couldn't pass up the great deal I got for a black AT&T unit. If I could find a yellow for close to the price I paid for the AT&T black on Swappa, I would go with it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss