Lumia 1020 won't shut off

CJ Johnson1

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
When I press the and hold the power button, it says to swipe down to turn off. So I do. The phone shuts off. after a 20-30 seconds it turns back one.
This is embarrassing when I have go into a meeting or court where you MUST turn off phone.
Any Ideas??

Genesis Coupe

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Yeah agreed with them.. but he also said he needs it off while going to court and stuff. maybe it's not plugged in or maybe he on tried it plugged in and never attempted it other ways.. hmm who knows?

Deviantelf

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Do you know if there's any logic behind Nokia phones not charging while off? I noticed even if it's off it comes on when plugged in. Just curiosity, it doesn't really matter to me functionally, but I can't help but ask.

Sorry, meant to quote Laura Knotek's post for clarity and failed. :(

wpn00b

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Do you know if there's any logic behind Nokia phones not charging while off? I noticed even if it's off it comes on when plugged in. Just curiosity, it doesn't really matter to me functionally, but I can't help but ask.

Sorry, meant to quote Laura Knotek's post for clarity and failed. :(

Leftover from WP7, which could wirelessly sync to Zune? I read something once that mentioned this. But I think it has more to do with the OS regulating the charge. They simply haven't built an alternative way to do it into the phones yet. In sure the hardware supports it. Prob a firmware thing they just haven't cared to update.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa