I am SOOO frustrated.. spent so much time on this already.

All I want to do is sync my outlook 2013 calendar on my PC with my Nokia Lumia ( and also need to do husbands Nokia 635)

I finally got it to sync.. I think... then I went back into my Outlook on my PC and there are duplicate entries everywhere. Even now duplicates on my phone.

I also can't seem to figure out on the phone where you can choose how often it syncs ..

I have only had the phone a few days and am so frustrated.

OH and we got the Lumia 2520 tablet and need to make sure that thing is synced too....

I am hoping it's something easy and maybe I have just been looking at it too long..

Thanks,
    C~
    09-07-2014 06:39 PM
    I am SOOO frustrated.. spent so much time on this already.

All I want to do is sync my outlook 2013 calendar on my PC with my Nokia Lumia ( and also need to do husbands Nokia 635)

I finally got it to sync.. I think... then I went back into my Outlook on my PC and there are duplicate entries everywhere. Even now duplicates on my phone.

I also can't seem to figure out on the phone where you can choose how often it syncs ..

I have only had the phone a few days and am so frustrated.

OH and we got the Lumia 2520 tablet and need to make sure that thing is synced too....

I am hoping it's something easy and maybe I have just been looking at it too long..

Thanks,
    C~
    Based on your comments, it looks to me like -
    1- Your calendar has dups because of probably 2 accounts setup with it with same cal entries. To make it one - go to Calendar > Settings. You would see 2 things there...one as Phone and other might be another account. You can uncheck boxes for other account, and keep it all checked for phone (assuming your phone is setup with same MS account which you want to use everywhere).

2- When/How often to sync - Go to Phone Settings > email Accounts and click on first account you see. This should show you the options to manage the sync schedule, as well as check that Calendar option is checked here.
    09-07-2014 09:37 PM