Lumia 1020 clarification

mugent

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm considering purchasing a Lumia 1020, I'm looking for a little clarification on the camera.

I've read that the full res images don't get uploaded to SkyDrive, this is pretty important to me, the main reason I like my existing Lumia is the auto-upload of images, and I don't have to plug in a USB cable.

Is this correct, or do the full res images get uploaded. If it only works over WiFi, that's fine.

Cheers

Moray

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I believe OneDrive now allows for full res upload but you have to do it manually, and I believe you need to be on 8.1.1 but not 100% sure. Can anybody else confirm?

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Since 8.1 the high res version gets uploaded to OneDrive automatically if its enabled.

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I know there is settings about uploading pictures and stuff, will it wait till you have wifi before it uploads?

Should do, in the photo gallery, open the menu and check upload status, they'll be queued there till they get uploaded on wifi.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
How big are the images anyways? Once uploaded do they get deleted of the device and pulled on demand?

Last pic I took was just over 5MB. And they dont get deleted after uploading, you do that manually on the phone and the uploaded ones stay on OneDrive.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro