Anyone else getting a new update for L1020 DevPrev? October 2, 2014

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I just received an update last week (which I hoped to be Cyan, but sadly wasn't), which bumped my OS version to 8.10.14176.243 (which I think is the current/updated build). But just a few moments ago I received another update, and now it's installing. The only description it had was "Nokia Update for Windows Phone".

Currently in spinning gears; is this finally Cyan? (I know I just have to wait, but anyone else getting the same update?)

L1020 CV Philippines - Developer Preview.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
It should be Cyan as it says Nokia Update :)

I hope so. It's 4:16AM here, and the only thing keeping me from sleeping is this update (I need to be sure that my alarm will work later!:cool:) And the thought of wiping my phone clean just for Cyan has crossed my mind a number of times. Will update as needed, now it's "Migrating your data (Step 16 of 21) 0%".

Update 1: Now it just restarted, but I noticed small arrows at the upper left hand side of my screen. Took screenshots and will post them here as soon as I get my phone running.

Update 2: And... it is CYAN!!!

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I just got cyan plus another update to the PFD a few days ago on my 1020 too - NZ country variant. Finally I can have 4G again!!!!

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I hope so. It's 4:16AM here, and the only thing keeping me from sleeping is this update (I need to be sure that my alarm will work later!:cool:) And the thought of wiping my phone clean just for Cyan has crossed my mind a number of times. Will update as needed, now it's "Migrating your data (Step 16 of 21) 0%".

Update 1: Now it just restarted, but I noticed small arrows at the upper left hand side of my screen. Took screenshots and will post them here as soon as I get my phone running.

Yeah, I never wanted to go for NSRT that wipes the phone and its always good to wait.
BTW, that arrow confirms that its Cyan. Check extras+info :)

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
That arrow becomes visible when data packets are being transmitted. For eg: Open Facebook and it will appear. If no data transmission is done, then it wont appear. Arrow will appear with both Cellular and Wifi networks whenever there is a data transmission.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro