1020 Micro USB port question

meowmixmeow

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
So i bought a used Lumia 1020, it charges and all, but does not connect to my computer in regards to data transfers and such. I use the same exact cable for my 920 and all works fine. On the 1020, the only thing close to having the phone detected by the computer, would be to bend the usb cord a little backwards while connected to the 1020, and even then, my pc just recognizes the phone as, "usb not recognized" and my pc will just continue to detect the phone as that (goes through a cycle where my device manager just keeps refreshing., and the disconnect and connect sound just keeps repeating itself until i disconnect.). Tried 3 hard resets, uninstalled and installed usb drivers, turning off phone and connecting it to my computer, and attempting to bing search USB for settings options for changes. Still the same. With all this in mind, I have a hunch it's the USB port on my 1020. Anyway, I was wondering if the Nokia 1020 has a soldered USB port? I'm thinking of replacing it if it isn't soldered...

thanks
Ryan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720