Lumia 1020 sold off for 13999/- in Flipkart

Kiran Jagadeesh

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Greetings to members here :smile:

Received my Lumia 1020 today for 13999/-.
Color : Black
Manufactured : sep 2014.
W8.1 out of the box.
Pls let me know if any other information is required.

Its a bit weird that even my phone has the heating issue while charging. Its getting noticeably HOT.
Is this normal?

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site

W8.1 out of the box.

Its a bit weird that even my phone has the heating issue while charging. Its getting noticeably HOT.
Is this normal?

Hi, I think its normal at least for couple of charging cycle..I mean for a week or so to settle the battery down..but if the issue persist longer than 2 weeks ,you should be a little concerned and visit the Nokia/Microsoft care center..let the battery run down completely and charge up to full in the beginning...later you can try a soft reset by pressing volume down and power button simultaneously for about 10/15 seconds until the device boots itself..Just one thing I want to know, does it take really long time between the shots?? Is it really slow on all the tasks including Camera,browsing,app loading ,switching and between general navigation through the system??

Ankmeyester

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I think its normal at least for couple of charging cycle..I mean for a week or so to settle the battery down..but if the issue persist longer than 2 weeks ,you should be a little concerned and visit the Nokia/Microsoft care center..let the battery run down completely and charge up to full in the beginning...later you can try a soft reset by pressing volume down and power button simultaneously for about 10/15 seconds until the device boots itself..Just one thing I want to know, does it take really long time between the shots?? Is it really slow on all the tasks including Camera,browsing,app loading ,switching and between general navigation through the system??

Dude only camera takes time between shots because it has a lot to process.
The phone is blazing fast otherwise. A beloved phone.
Btw over heating problem is well known in 1020.

Ankmeyester

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site

W8.1 out of the box.

Is this normal?

Yes, 1020 has been known to have heating and overheating issues.

Chintu KM

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Guy, how much do you thing we will get for this phone if we sell it in brand new condition (not even unboxed). Why i asked is because if i can get 25K for it, I'll sell it and get a Lumia 830. What do you think of this idea? ;)

LEHUY

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
At the big billion day Flipkart slashed the price of 1020 to 19999 and then later to 13999/- for few mins.
Even Nokia X was available for just 700 INR :D

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
At the big billion day Flipkart slashed the price of 1020 to 19999 and then later to 13999/- for few mins.
Even Nokia X was available for just 700 INR :D

Yes, and we are the lucky ones who grabbed the 13999/- offer.. We are just waiting for our 1020...most probably everybody ll receive it by this evening.. Mine out for delivery.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Ankmeyester

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Yes, and we are the lucky ones who grabbed the 13999/- offer.. We are just waiting for our 1020...most probably everybody ll receive it by this evening.. Mine out for delivery.

Mine hasn't moved after coming to the sort facility. Still has to come to a hub near me. Only then delivery.. Maybe next week then..

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Mine hasn't moved after coming to the sort facility. Still has to come to a hub near me. Only then delivery.. Maybe next week then..

That's strange.. So they are taking more time to deliver in the same city than a different state.. I think you would get it today or tomorrow, sometimes they are slow with updating the tracker...

Abhishek Yadav1

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Guy, how much do you thing we will get for this phone if we sell it in brand new condition (not even unboxed). Why i asked is because if i can get 25K for it, I'll sell it and get a Lumia 830. What do you think of this idea? ;)
sorry to say dude but really a bad idea!well do u all agree??

Abhishek Yadav1

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Aww.. It's a great Friday... In my hands.. Cheers everyone...

jealousss...mine was one of the earliest to get shipped and will be the last to get delivered i suppose, not before monday as according to customer care of pathetic ecom express!!one of the poorest courier services in india!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05