Lumia 1020 sold off for 13999/- in Flipkart

Yogendra1911

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Finally! Phone left Bhiwandi, reached Mumbai sorting facility and now is expected at Andheri!
Hope the delivery comes tomorrow!
Black 1020 :smile:
Great, so they took so many days to deliver from Bhiwandi to Andheri ??? :amaze:
By the way, what accessories are coming in the box ?

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
That cool looking headset is Nokia WH 208...and standard USB charger with detachable cable.. sim door key and some manuals..

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Mine is out for delivery but still hasn't come yet :/

Well you were right at least when you said you gonna be the last one to receive it.. Hang in there, your wait is almost over... Anyways those of you have got your 1020, what's the situation on Mix Radio Subscription?? Are we still getting that 3 months of free subscription and free unlimited downloads? I actually screwed up while setting it up, I chose US as region, so my Mix Radio is all American and I am not getting anything free...

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I think higher aperture of Lumia 720 only helps in low light conditions.. As it lets in more light.. The difference is sensor size, lumia 1020 has the 2nd largest sensor of any phone camera (808 has the largest) and I think that's not good for taking a macro shot or the object so close to the camera, but of course you have zoom option..

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Even with DSLR you have to buy separate lens for macro photography, so it's not a big deal.

Ankmeyester

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
How is it??

It's a nice phone. Rather bulky compared to the 720 but seems firm. The blurriness of the camera is there only until you provide a focus after which there are sharp photos. The phone is definitely fast but I expected way more speed than this. Of course the four times extra RAM may not totally help with speed but it definitely helps with multitasking. I can open a number of apps and switch between them seamlessly. The battery is definitely a concern especially coming from a 720 which has one of the best backups out there. But then again it's not dropping that fast, plus I'm really pushing the phone right now to perform more. Lots of downloading and app usage. It may take a week or two for it to stabilize. I'm happy that I can now stock up on photography apps and give them a whirl. Plus the store has more options for me now with this added RAM capacity. I need a cover soon, and until then I'll worry a lot about any damage. The slight increase in size has my fingers stretching more but I'm sure I'll get used to that. Anything more you'd like to know? :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb