Lumia 1020 sold off for 13999/- in Flipkart

lucky4ansh

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
It has reached end of life. No support. Production stopped. I guess lumia 1020 will not be getting most of the features of the denim update also.

nokialumia1020fan

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Congrats to all those who won the dream fone I had been behind but missed out on the BBD. Can anyone share what time this deal was available during the day and for what period? I heard it was for this rate for a long time on Oct 6th.. is it true ? This is just to console myself :)

Tini_Wings

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Congrats to all those who won the dream fone I had been behind but missed out on the BBD. Can anyone share what time this deal was available during the day and for what period? I heard it was for this rate for a long time on Oct 6th.. is it true ? This is just to console myself :)
Hi, the timings may not be exact, I have ordered around 11:45 - 12:15.

Then immediately the price came back to 19,999

Tini_Wings

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi folks,

I am using nillkin frosted hard cover, its really excellent quality and covers camera hump (useful feature).

Brought from ebay for 650-50=600 (with ebay 9% off coupon ), its bit expensive compare to local versions but its main advantage is it covers the camera hump.

Go for it, won't regret.

nokialumia1020fan

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Ah ok. If it was in the afternoon, its a bad miss by me :) I thought it was in the early morning and didnt even bother to look afterwards.

Thanks for the info.

Hope sometime I will be lucky with some other deal :)

Abhishek Yadav1

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi all when i am using flash while capturing images , the image quality becomes dull, but without flash it is good. Is there a problem??
I don't think its a problem..do u all experience a lag in scrolling?open settings-touch-change the sentivity!while changing it there's a bit of jitter..do u all experience a jitter in scrolling?scrolling is not smooth and when I come back to start screen after using some apps..for a fraction of a second I cant scroll!

Ankmeyester

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
The battery life makes me want to cry. Everything else is good.
Planning to sell this and get a 730. I think I'll easily sell this phone for 16K. Planning to sell at the price to include 730 cost and a nice cover :p

Ankmeyester

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Not even a day of battery life with the 1020?
I am interested in the 1020

Well not for me. I am a heavy user. music, whatsapp all long with other apps running in the background. It's fine, but when i want to travel places, it could be a problem. You can message me directly here. i've put up an ad on olx :p

Ankmeyester

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I wasn't selling it here :D I put up an ad in olx for it. I was just sharing my thoughts on it. I've literally shared everything since I got my 1020.
If someone was interested in buying it here, what can I do :/
You were selling it in literally no time here while everyone else was having exploring the phones.
I love this beast, but need a phone to last me two days or a day with heavy use.
Nevertheless, I was rude, I apologize
(?/|\?)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss