Lumia 1020 sold off for 13999/- in Flipkart

Ankmeyester

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Btw the way. I found a way to stop a reasonable amount of battery drain. If you're a yahoo mail user, delete the yahoo email account from your windows phone. It has some authentication issue. It keeps pinging through the day due to this. My efforts in scouring the web fetched me this information. It is something noticed after the cyan update. I saw an improvement after I deleted my yahoo mail account from my phone.

GauravB728

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
I'm coming late on the forum I guess. I'm also a lucky one or rather luckier, I grabbed the deal in 12.5k using standard charter cc. My phone was delivered on 8th oct. It had a serious battery drain issue, it used to die in 6- 8 hrs with light use. Got it replaced, the new one has better battery life, stays up for about 20-22 hrs with moderate use. No heating issue as well. However it has the black lines on the screen, I don't think they are dead pixels coz they show all the colors properly.

Ankmeyester

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Do you mean to say 730 is little slow?? And not built as good as 1020? If it hadn't for battery life, would you have switched??

The 730 seems better as I keep using it. And my god the battery life :D I've kept it for downloading with Wi-Fi all night to sync setting, apps and initial backup restore. Consumed 1.20GB plus installation but still at 42% battery.
My initial plan was to get 730. But I had the opportunity to get the 1020, so took it. Yes the 1020 is a flagship and hence has a premium feel to it. And 1020 has a processor clocked for higher performance along with double the RAM. Yes, 1020 feels much faster with negligible resuming screens. In 730, it's occasionally seen when you push it too much. I did want the sensor core feature, but otherwise if the 1020 had a better battery, I may have stayed with it.

Tini_Wings

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi folks, off topic...

8zip, Aerize Explorer Pro. premium apps are free in app store, go get it.

Don't know till what time they will be free.

Ashish Bhandari

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone, now i saw black spots in dark room yesterday night.. tell me please is this a concern? these shows only in a dark room... what should i do.. are these normal in this phone??

Ankmeyester

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone, now i saw black spots in dark room yesterday night.. tell me please is this a concern? these shows only in a dark room... what should i do.. are these normal in this phone??

You may need to perform an exorcism.

But otherwise, the "dead pixels" don't affect performance at all and your screen should stay as vivid as ever :)

goldberg1029

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site

I'm having the same issue,.... Bought it from FlipKart for 24k 2 days ago. It was sealed. Any idea how to fix it? Should I change the screen? My friends (iPhone fans and android fans) make fun on my lumia 1020 after they saw the issue at night.

Ashish Bhandari

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm having the same issue,.... Bought it from FlipKart for 24k 2 days ago. It was sealed. Any idea how to fix it? Should I change the screen? My friends (iPhone fans and android fans) make fun on my lumia 1020 after they saw the issue at night.

Dont worry... I have researched and found that AMOLED screen has this issue, not only lumia 1020 even many other like Galaxy S2 had this problem but samsung fixed in S3. And it will not effect phone :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo