today my mobile sat happily playing music on the dining room table stopped when a message was received.
    climbed down off my ladder after 15 minutes to find it had froze.
    so eventually restarted it
    to find it will not be unlocked now for 202081 minutes, will only allow emergency calls
    turned it off and on, done everything possible
    as i dont have another phone and I am severely ill and my son is severely disabled and we could need help at any time i am very scared as now for how long it takes for my phone to unlock in 202081 minutes and counting down.
    I hate these phones, so many problems
    10-09-2014 12:33 PM
    You're not alone, this has happened to others. Try contacting Microsoft Support:

http://support.microsoft.com/ContactUs

Posted via Windows Phone Central App
    10-09-2014 05:17 PM
    Had a similar issue this AM. Was coming back from my morning workout and I received a text from a friend. Looked at it, and when I tried to go back to main screen it seemed frozen or stuck. Tried to turn it off, and nothing. Held the off button for 10 seconds to try the reset, and nothing. When I got home, plugged it in to see if that would jog it from being frozen, and nothing. I finally did the hold the on/off button and the volume down button reset and after about 20 seconds, it did finally reset. It seems to be working fine now. I wonder if this has something to do with about 8 application updates I had last night? Some were Microsoft updates. Hoping all works well from here. First time it ever did this and am coming up on one year with my 1020.
    10-10-2014 11:35 AM
    That's a nice ~140 day lock . Do you have a Nokia WP? If so can you use the recovery tool to wipe it and do a clean install? I've never researched or heard of this problem before.
    10-10-2014 12:38 PM