how to save 41mp pictures on pc???

fawadsafdar

May 21, 2014
Visit site
i really want to know how to save high resolution pics on pc??? last night i connected my ph to led smart tv . but the pictures i seen on lcd wasnt so gud as i expected. Anyway anyone can tell me please is it possible to save high resolution pics on pc?????

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Looong time ago there was an article about how access 41 (or 38mp) photos using Windows Pictures (or Photos) program. Conenct your phone on PC and open that program and see what you can do there

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
plug it into your windows machine. access it like a drive. the photos WILL be in the folder with all the other photos provided you are taking the 41mp images.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
i really want to know how to save high resolution pics on pc??? last night i connected my ph to led smart tv . but the pictures i seen on lcd wasnt so gud as i expected. Anyway anyone can tell me please is it possible to save high resolution pics on pc?????

Connect your phone to your PC, then access it there through: Phone (make sure you have unlocked your phone to see the files) > Pictures > Camera Roll. If you're using Nokia Camera, highres photos have a _highres in the file name. If you're using a different app, like Proshot, you'll need to export it first into your Photo Hub (in whichever folder) and then access it there (in whatever folder you exported them to).

The file size of highres L1020 photos (in .jpg format) are greater than 10MB... or near 10MB.

Please note that the native Microsoft Camera does not take highres photos. You need to use at least Nokia Camera for this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs